[Coco] Question

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 1 19:25:30 EST 2023

The absolute easiest way is going to be the use of an MPI and physical disk drive. The SDCX menu system allows for one click copies.
Many people on this list can do this for you, myself included.
Alternatively you can use an older (really older) windows rig with a 5 1/4 drive.

If you want help with this just let me know.

Sent via BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox for Android<http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackberry.hub>