[Coco] Question

robert.gault at att.net robert.gault at att.net
Sun Jan 1 19:18:44 EST 2023

The easiest method requires PC with a 5.25" drive and software that can create a .dsk image and then move the image to the SDC card. That works well for me with a Windows system and some software available at the colorcomputerarchive.Sent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: mcnd96 via Coco Date: Sun, Jan 1, 2023 6:56 PMTo: Coco at maltedmedia.com;Cc: mcnd96;Subject:[Coco] QuestionHello!I just got the CoCo SDC and want to start transferring my CoCo files from disk to SDC.I don't have a MPI.  Is the easiest way to get one or is there another way?ThanksSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone