[Coco] Question

Joshua Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 01:14:50 EST 2023

Can someone tell me where to download the firmware for the Coco SDC and how to update it and also to put the SDCX menu system on it I do not see very well so I need a little help any help would be very much appreciated Thanks in advance
Also, is there someplace where I can get a complete list of all the commands for the Coco SDC