[Coco] Fantasy Football = CoCo Five.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Sep 11 19:14:28 EDT 2022

I will add… while I started reliving my VIC-20 days using an emulator, it wasn’t until I got TheVIC20 (THEC64 limited edition with VIC-20 colors and labels) that it felt like a VIC.

Likewise, while I have emulated the CoCo for years, for some reason, when I do it on my Pi400 keyboard computer, it feels completely different. I take that Pi400 with me on work trips and retro computer on it, rather than just doing it on my laptop. It really feels better to have a similar form factor, and even better to have a real keyboard layout.