[Coco] Remembering your CoCo Repacks

tfadden t.fadden at cox.net
Thu Oct 27 22:17:44 EDT 2022

I still have both re-packs I made.  The first one is a coco3 board
upside down with a multipack on top of that back to back so the paks are
vitical out the back like a regular PC possible because of the crude
circuit boards that made the mulit pak slots rotated 90 degree. I had to
MFM hard dirves and an adaptac scsi to mfm drive adapter. along with 3
floppies, and a Fupo keyboard adapter.  The second one is a coco3 with a
Disto superII and 4in one board flipped back over the coco board fitted
virtical in a mini tower again 2 scsi drives, pupo keyboard adapter, and
a Roy Justice VGA Adapter. Both were powered with the PC powersupply,
and all ports jumpered to ports on the back of the case.  Sadly both are
no longer 100% up and running. The Disto died, and MFM drives are about
impossible to find any more.  They both could be floppy only machines,
or with a little work made complete again.

Cheers

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.