[Coco] Remembering your CoCo Repacks

Patrick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:17:48 EDT 2022

CoNect tried to sell a repack back when. A proper tower, with 2 floppies
on top, puppo keyboard adapter stashed behind them. Mobo upside down
under the floppy section. Mpi hangs vertically below the DIN connectors,
card slots horizontal (like the mobo). So jacks behind one side panel
and card slots behind the other. PC power supply/hd bay in the basement.

Prototype looked cool, you could sit on it like a stool. My buddy was
going to bend up the steel cases for me, but his work shut down. I tried
to hand make a few from aluminum stock to cover orders, total failure. I
still have a few mobo and ‘guillotine upgrade’ large MPI, were I had to
fit an old and cheap big MPI board in the space of a popular, expensive
small MPI. With a paper cutter.

-ricku

Computer CoNect