[Coco] Remembering your CoCo Repacks

EDDY SZCZERBINSKI dhaulagiri at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 19:58:49 EDT 2022

It ain't exactly "repacking", but I have painted many CoCo cases that were broken and repaired to hide the "glue scars", other were yellowed, some had "melting" marks or some were just plain too dirty and marked over to be properly cleaned.
With some glueing /and or sanding, my best success was a sky blue one, but I have painted one in gold and some other in plain black.
Gave a nice result actually.

Eddy Szczerbinski
@EdSzczerbinski
418 580 8464