[Coco] Added schematic and PCB for the 26-3134B CoCo 2 that uses the T1 VDG

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 22:35:59 EDT 2022

Hello,
I finally finished recreating the T1 CoCo 2 and I've included the    schematic and the PCB design in the coco motherboard repo.
Recreating this board came with the extra challenge of not having an   available schematic, at least not one that I could find.
I based this schematic and PCB on the 26-3134A board I had previously  recreated and a T1 reference board. Thankfully they are similar enoughin terms of components and placement that it made the job much easier.I used pictures and a multi-meter to follow and confirm traces.
If anyone has the original schematic I would love a copy so that I can  go back and double check things. If no one has one then this can probably  serve as the first near "accurate" schematic publicly available for the 26-3134B  (I really hope there is one out there though).
If anyone has one of these boards and has the time and desire please look over the   component placement and values to make sure things are in order because another pair of eyes can see more.
Big thanks to MrDave6309 for providing the reference board.  Without it I would not have been able to do this.

Thank you,
Pedro

https://github.com/qbancoffee/coco_motherboards