[Coco] Fwd: Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. Picnic

John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 00:20:01 EDT 2022

On Sat, Oct 15, 2022 at 9:30 PM Brian Goers via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com>
wrote:

> When is this happening and When.
>
> --
>   Brian Goers

Brian,

Saturday, October, 22nd at 1:00 PM to Midnight. We plan to meet at
Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg in the dining pavilion. If you wander around
on the first floor until you see the kiddie train ride, and then take the
escalator to the second floor, while going up, look up and you will a big
sign that reads Dining Pavilion. Now go into the back of the Dining
Pavilion and look for a big sign that reads Enterrium. Go over there and
see if you can find us. You may also want to check by the big
television screens.

As of this writing this post has been read 88 times:
https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?threads/glenside-color-computer-club-inc-indoor-picnic-in-schaumberg-il-on-october-22-2022.1240361/

CoCoList:
https://pairlist5.pair.net/pipermail/coco/2022-October/178670.html
https://pairlist5.pair.net/pipermail/coco/2022-October/178706.html
https://pairlist5.pair.net/pipermail/coco/2022-October/178708.html

GlensideCCC.com
https://www.glensideccc.com/
https://www.glensideccc.com/calendar/
https://www.glensideccc.com/glenside-color-computer-club-picnic/

Groups.io
https://groups.io/g/chiclassiccomp
https://groups.io/g/cosmacelf
https://groups.io/g/DragonUser
https://groups.io/g/MC-10
https://groups.io/g/Model-100
https://groups.io/g/RetroAbout64K
https://groups.io/g/suburbanchicagoatarians
https://groups.io/g/TandyN000
https://groups.io/g/ti99-4a
https://groups.io/g/TRS-80

Also if the newsletter goes out in time, then you can find it there.

Also I plan to email people.

And we can all reach out to others and invite them.

-John Mark Mobley
Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. Vice-President