[Coco] Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. Picnic

johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 14:34:16 EDT 2022

All,

I am not sure why I was supposed to write to you. Perhaps it so you can put
something in the newsletter.
Here is what I got. I made some more corrections.
The Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. picnic is October 22nd, 2022. It is
from 1:00 PM to late. It is at Woodfield mall in Schaumburg, IL. It will
start in the food court and then move to the Enterrium. The Enterrium is a
restaurant, bar, arcade, and bowling alley.

If you park in the 3 story east parking lot (next to Macy's) then you can go
in the mail entrance or you can go in the Enterrium entrance. If you go in
the mall entrance then you can ride the escalator to the 2nd floor and find
the food court. There is also an elevator to the 2nd floor. If you take the
Enterrium entrance then you can take the stairs to the second floor or you
can take the elevator to the 2nd floor. Then walk out the back door and you
will be in the food court. If you plan to stay past 7:30 PM then you should
use the Enterrium entrance because the mall closes at 8:00 PM. Enterium is
open from 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM.

It can be hard too at times to find a seat in the Enterrium restaurant, but
if we use the food court restaurants then we should be ok. You will need to
buy your own food, there are several restaurants to choose from. The
Enterrium will sell you a plastic card for about $20.00. You can play
video games and pinball games until the money runs out. The games cost
between $1.00 and #3.00 each. Bowling:  $100/Hour per Lane with ShoeRental
Included.

The video games include games such as PAC-MAN, Qix, Dig Dug, One of the
PAC-MAN games lets you start out at level 255. There is also a version of
PAC-MAN this will let 4 people pay at the same time, competing against one
another.

Woodfield Mall is handicap accessible. I am not sure if the video games are
considered handicap accessible.

I would like for people to let me know if they are coming and how many
people they are bringing with them.

Enterrium: https://www.enterrium.info/

Woodfield Mall Dining: https://www.simon.com/mall/woodfield-mall/dining

The food court is on the second floor next to the escalator and elevator
above the train ride:
This is a map of the food court:
https://www.simon.com/mall/woodfield-mall/map/#/location/enterrium

If we sit in the back of the food court, close to Enterrium then we can
all sit together.

Directions:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Enterrium/@42.0453884,-88.0363073,17z/data
=!3m2!4b1!5s0x880faf9741d58337:0x663c92ccc2b44086!4m5!3m4!1s0x880faf9467251b
7b:0x36d0fa1fc987071c!8m2!3d42.0453884!4d-88.0341133

You can contact me using this link. Look for Vice-President.
https://www.glensideccc.com/about-us/

We can communicate at the event using the Telegram app on our smartphones. I
have started a group called "Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. CoCoFest!
and picnic communications. I have set a public invite
link: t.me/glensidecccevents

-John Mark Mobley
Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. Vice-President