[Coco] Fwd: Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. Picnic

John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 11:14:44 EDT 2022

All,

The food court is called the dining pavilion.

Electrical outlets are provided at some of the benches, so you can plug in
your computer. I plan to spend 45 minutes in the dining pavilon so you may
be able to do a presentation. I beleve WiFi is provided.I found a WiFi name
of "#free simon wifi". If your computer has personal information on it then
you may want to use a Virtual Private Network. I saw a spot on one table
where it looked like you could place your smart phone and it
would inductively charge.

Gluten free food is provided. The pizza restaurant has gluten free pizza.
The donut shop has a small selection of gluten free donuts. And Chipotle
has their burrito bowl.

I will plan to wear a long sleve shirt with a Hawaiian shirt on top of
that. It is white and blue with sword fish. There is nowhere to hang your
coat, so I plan to leave my coat in my car. If you have a video gaming
shirt or vintage computer shirt then that would be good.

So far I have confirmation that 5 people are coming.

-John Mark Mobley
Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. Vice-President