[Coco] 19 years is enough? Or not?

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Fri Oct 7 01:30:29 EDT 2022

I'm pretty sure I've posted a few times here this past year...hmm, let's
see...

Ok - last time that I noted at least was in August, and only 4 other
times before that. And...looking at my yearly archive, which I've kept
since I joined in 2004-ish - traffic is down; I get my messages as
digests - so I had approx 465 digests in 2020, then 274 in 2021, and
only 193 so far for this year (ok, 194-ish?)

That's not really a super-accurate number to rely on, because the number
of messages per digest can fluctuate. But if I had to guess, traffic is
down.

I don't have any room to talk - I use the FB group more than this list,
and right now I'm only semi-active in actual CoCo stuff (because of
various reasons - sigh).

But I love this list, dang it! I don't want to see it go! As I've noted,
I have found it useful enough to keep my own personal archive of it,
flamewars, warts and all!

How much does it cost to run for a year? I can't imagine it's much,
though modding and admin might be a pain.

Someone mentioned $50.00 as a donation or membership fee or something?
I'm willing to do that, and probably more. If the yearly hosting fee
isn't crazy (ie - beyond my current means)...

Give me a paypal link, and it's done.

Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona
phoenixgarage.org