[Coco] 19 years is enough? Or not?

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 00:00:48 EDT 2022

I post to Facebook every so often about the existence of this list. You
might have some new subscriptions today. I think that Facebook is an easy
channel for people to discover the CoCo community. This list is harder to
locate. It would be great if the Facebook admins pinned a link to this list
and Discord. This way, we could continue to have vibrant communities in
multiple channels.

I like the 'connection' of this list to the history of the CoCo. It's an
important institution and when I finally get my various websites up and
running, I plan to vigorously promote this list.

Now, if only I could get people to trim their replies to make Digest-mode
easier to read. Lol.

Carlos Camacho
CoCo Store