[Coco] RGBtoHDMI

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sun May 30 01:37:34 EDT 2021

 From what I could see on the project, the CoCo 1 and 2 are supported,
and the MC-10, and the Dragon. At least that's the claim - screenshot
weirdness notwithstanding...

If you go to the dev forum, and search for "Color Computer" - you'll see
somebody got output from a CoCo 3 RGB connector - but it doesn't quite
look right. I think one of the devs gives some setup info for that
person to try, but it seems like there might need to be some future mods
for it to work perfectly. Dunno. Those posts were both from December
2020, and nothing more since then it seems.

The project seems to be mainly euro-centric - so the computers popular
over there seem to take priority. There were also some voltage level
assumptions made that I think they'll need to tweak.

Overall, though - it's a very interesting project, and doesn't seem like
it would be too difficult to build one (provided you're comfortable with
SMT work - not my forte, at least I've never tried yet).

Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona
phoenixgarage.org
github.com/andrew-ayers