[Coco] RGBtoHDMI

Kevin Becker kevin at kevinbecker.org
Sat May 29 22:57:58 EDT 2021

> On May 29, 2021, at 9:44 PM, RETRO Innovations <go4retro at go4retro.com> wrote:
>
> On 5/29/2021 8:37 PM, Mike Delyea wrote:
>> Yeah...SCART really isn't a thing in Canada.
>
> It's not a thing is the US either, but it doesn't matter.  The switcheroo is paired with a SCART->HDMI box, and out pops good composite and HDMI in the same cabling.

I will second this.  I was resistant to the switcheroo at first.  It seemed overly complex with the addition of the SCART to HDMI box, but it’s a  great solution and I’m happy that I went with it.  The ease of switching between composite for games using artifact colors and RGB for everything else can’t be ignored.  There are a lot of great games that require artifact colors to look right.