[Coco] RGBtoHDMI

Marty Larson 150pilot at gmail.com
Sun May 30 08:17:41 EDT 2021

The RGBtoHDMI is a great solution. I’ve got all my machines set up for it
(1, 2, 3, and MC-10). I made some adapter boards for each machine, either
to piggy back on the 6847, or to adapt the CoCo3’s 10 pin port to the 6 pin
on the RGBtoHDMI. They make for a very clean installation. I can put them
up on GitHub in a few days, when I get back from vacation.

I’m surprised this isn’t getting more attention than it seems to have
gotten. The biggest downside I see is that hat is surprisingly compact,
with some difficulty assembly. And, it is fairly expensive, except that it
can be used for all your machines.
--
"...I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on ....the high, untrespassed sanctity of space,