[Coco] Adapter to connect 5.25" floppy drive cable to GoTek device

Scott Harwell sharwell01 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 23:28:12 EST 2021

 Gene,Debian 10 Firefox with 2.8.1 running in the background and Imgur works fine.
Scott

    On Friday, January 1, 2021, 5:50:50 PM CST, Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:

 On Friday 01 January 2021 18:08:31 rietveld rietveld wrote:

> I just wanted to conflirm that those adapters do work.
>
> I have a 4 drive setup that uses 2 of the adapters to convert a 3 1/2
> and a Gotek drive
>

> Gotek Hard Drive setup on a CoCo3 https://imgur.com/a/VzbdweR

I get a view of the top edge with some sort of a banner across it to hide
the rest for about 1/2 sec, then redirected someplace else totally
unrelated. imgur has yet in 3 or 4 years allowed me to see the link
supplied. Anybody else running a linux only site getting the same
treatment?

> >  Coco mailing list
> > Coco at maltedmedia.com

Cheers, Gene Heskett