[Coco] Adapter to connect 5.25" floppy drive cable to GoTek device

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sat Jan 2 03:38:52 EST 2021

On Friday 01 January 2021 23:28:12 Scott Harwell via Coco wrote:

>  Gene,Debian 10 Firefox with 2.8.1 running in the background and Imgur
> works fine. Scott

So it does. I've in the past, had so many problems with firefox, I
switched to chromium and hadn't even tried firefox.

But if I switch back, I'll be locked out of my bank till I reset
everything.  The first thing chromium did was wipe out all of firefoxes
stored credentials. Now I've reset the default to firefox, so I'll have
to rebuild all that. So be it.