[Coco] Looking for Most Recent Vcc. Executable for Windows.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 21:53:48 EDT 2021

To fix a permission problem with win7-10, all ini type files were moved to "user\%home%\appdata\VCC" (%home% is generic for the  current username and windows recognizes it as such). Pre win7 systems (Vista & XP) will default to "user\%home%\Documents\VCC" (I think).
The keymap editor does indeed work and the operating info is in the manual. If you installed using the installer, the manual will be under "My Documents\Coco Manuals" and if you used the zip file it will be in your VCC installation folder. It should also show under the VCC group in your Start menu.