[Coco] Created Audio Cable

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 17:49:34 EDT 2020

Nice work, new cables FTW.

Some background? On ye olden cassette recorders, the remote was
traditionally a 2.5 mm(ish) jack connected to a switch on the
microphone. The only CoCo use case I can think of (outside a cassette
based word processing or database program) would be a few video games
that play audio files from the tape during play.

But it is a standard and CoCo does it properly with a floating switch
(relay) closure not some brand specific solution. My Zoom H2N recorder
has a remote jack, works fine. So it's safe to misuse if you think up a
reason.

Some old guy
-ricku
CoNect