[Coco] Created Audio Cable

Joel Dare joel at joeldare.com
Sun Oct 25 13:37:21 EDT 2020

> Is there a reason you didn't have in the remote plug as well?

I left it off because I don't know of any tape recorders, besides those
original Tandy models, that have the remote input. I don't have an actual
cassette recorder and haven't seen one in many years. I intend to use the
audio cable with a modern digital audio recorder that I have. I'll have to
press play and record manually, of course.

Here's a picture of it in action with a modern digital audio recorder.