[Coco] Created Audio Cable

Alex Evans varmfskii at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 20:05:50 EDT 2020

As for recorders, your experience is very different from mine. I have
encountered relatively few portable tape recorders that did not have a
remote jack. I believe that even my mini disk recorder (which is
buried around here somewhere) has one. As for coco use case, it was
always convenient to press play and let the CoCo start the tape when
ready (kinda the same reason why Commodore had their dedicated
cassette drives). Of course , if you are using it with a solution that
doesn't support one, you don't need it, but it still seems incomplete.
Incidentally the cassette cable for the TI-99/4A supported two
cassette decks. One with a remote and one without.