[Coco] @ Allen Huffman

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Oct 8 11:23:56 EDT 2020

I used to ship a bunch of DVDs I made back in the early days of home DVD burners. I shipped all over the world, but using a USPS Flat rate envelope. That was easy.

I certainly don’t have an issue with international shipping, but if it requires me to make it to a post office to do something, i can’t always do that quickly.

I’ll make sure to click options next time. I have no issue shipping to Canada, etc. for our CoCo folks here.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware