[Coco] Wanted: Picture of a 80s television

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Wed Oct 7 15:59:51 EDT 2020

If you have an 80s television in mint condition and you have a knack
for photography I need your help.

I want to make a MAME bezel file for the CoCo 1 and 2 driver that
shows the emulation shrouded by a TV bezel.

My #1 choice would be a Radio Shack 26-3010 Color Video Receiver. It
was used in several catalogs. But it appears to be made of unobtanium.

Contact me if you think you have a worthy alternate, a camera, and a tripod.

tim lindner

"Proper User Policy apparently means Simon Says."