[Coco] Wanted: Picture of a 80s television

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Oct 9 02:04:49 EDT 2020

On Wednesday 07 October 2020 15:59:51 tim lindner wrote:

> If you have an 80s television in mint condition and you have a knack
> for photography I need your help.
>
> I want to make a MAME bezel file for the CoCo 1 and 2 driver that
> shows the emulation shrouded by a TV bezel.
>
> My #1 choice would be a Radio Shack 26-3010 Color Video Receiver. It
> was used in several catalogs. But it appears to be made of unobtanium.

Does this catalog by chance have a straight on picture? What I have in
mind would be to scan the catalog pix at high resolution, say at least
600 dpi, and loading that output back into gimp, and doing some creative
artwork to smooth away the dots. Which also will allow the details to be
enhanced.

> Contact me if you think you have a worthy alternate, a camera, and a
> tripod.

> tim lindner
>
> "Proper User Policy apparently means Simon Says."

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis