[Coco] Booting Nitros9.

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Sun May 10 18:49:33 EDT 2020

Boisy's "Coyota" project did that. But like I said initially, he had
to replace the whole BASIC ROM of the CoCo, because you just can't fit
a whole OS9 system image into the 16K of a normal cartridge ROM.

The idea does come to mind that you might be able to write a boot
loader to run in one of the big banked ROM cartridges like Robocop,
extract the full bootfile from ROM into RAM, and then transfer control
to it from there.