[Coco] Multiview in The emulator. VCC or OVCC

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Thu Mar 19 13:48:16 EDT 2020

Yea that is what I was trying although I  did not
know if it was F1 or  F11, turned out my problem was
some dirt under the F1 key, fixed now. Thanks. It would
be nice though I could get a real mouse to work with
some sort of hot key for capture and release such might
not work for me however as I am running ovcc under Ubuntu 18.04 running
in VirtualBox under Mint 19.3 puts me a bit
away from the real hardware.