[Coco] Multiview in The emulator. VCC or OVCC

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed Mar 18 20:22:01 EDT 2020

You may be able to use the keyboard mouse (toggle it on/off with CTRL-CLEAR, which I believe is CTRL-HOME on OVCC).
Then the arrow keys should move the mouse cursor, SHIFT arrows will move the mouse cursor by single pixels, and CTRL arrows will move you instantly to the far side of the screen in the direction of the arrow. And F1 should be left mouse button, and F2 should be right mouse button.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net