[Coco] NitrOS9 with WifiModem

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Mar 1 21:44:12 EST 2020

> On Mar 1, 2020, at 4:27 PM, Doug Fraser <zathrasldf at outlook.com> wrote:
>
> Hi guys, I've assembled Allan Huffman's WiFimodem and have had success using GEterm and UltimaTerm to access some telnet BBS's and it's awesome even though the speed is at 1200bps.

Please keep in mind that it is Bo Zimmerman's code. I just adjusted defaults for standard RS232 signals rather than Commodore 64 :)

The OS-9 bitbanger is limited to 300 baud reliably, I’m afraid. You can coax it to send faster, but input will often be missed since there are no interrupts for the bitbanger and OS-9 doesn’t sit in a loop polling it like dedicated terminal programs can.