[Coco] Looking for CoCo3FPGA archive?

Ronnie Qualls midicentr at aim.com
Thu Jul 9 13:29:00 EDT 2020

http://www.davebiz.com/wiki/CoCo3FPGA
Might check here.
https://groups.io/g/CoCo3FPGA

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew <keeper63 at cox.net>
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Sent: Thu, Jul 9, 2020 12:11 pm
Subject: Re: [Coco] Looking for CoCo3FPGA archive?

Hey all,

A member of the FB group was trying to get ahold of the following file:

"coco3fpga_3_0_rc2.zip"

...described at this link:

https://www.brianholman.com/retrocompute/files/coco3fpga.html

I contacted Brian (thought he was the author - guess not) and he said to
contact this list, so here I yam.

Unfortunately, the file was in a Yahoo group files area that no longer
exists - does anyone have a copy? I'd like it not only for the
aforementioned member, but because I also own a couple of those boards
meant for the project, and I'm not sure I have a copy!

Or - if anyone knows where the whole project went to, etc (github? I
haven't checked)...?

Thanks!

Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona