[Coco] Looking for CoCo3FPGA archive?

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Thu Jul 9 13:11:06 EDT 2020

Hey all,

A member of the FB group was trying to get ahold of the following file:

"coco3fpga_3_0_rc2.zip"

...described at this link:

https://www.brianholman.com/retrocompute/files/coco3fpga.html

I contacted Brian (thought he was the author - guess not) and he said to
contact this list, so here I yam.

Unfortunately, the file was in a Yahoo group files area that no longer
exists - does anyone have a copy? I'd like it not only for the
aforementioned member, but because I also own a couple of those boards
meant for the project, and I'm not sure I have a copy!

Or - if anyone knows where the whole project went to, etc (github? I
haven't checked)...?

Thanks!

Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona