[Coco] Where can I find information on using the Cartridge port for I/O ?

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Dec 26 03:08:13 EST 2020

I have a number of Insteon devices still running at my house. Over the years I’ve had several of the dimmers fail and I replaced them.  Recently I had one fail so I took it apart. Two electrolytic caps were dried up. One was 470 uF and the other 100 uF. Both caps measured 0 uF on my meter. I’m hoping that’s the only problem. Ordered a handful of replacements and maybe I’ll find that it’s the same problem with the other dead ones.

Dave Philipsen