[Coco] NitrOS-9 EOU Beta 6 released

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sat Dec 26 15:09:09 EST 2020

Michael,I don't know if you have a 6809 or 6309 so adjust the following and the new file name as desired.From the root directory:cd modules/6309l2/modules/scfmerge scbbp.dr p_scbbp.dd >setupprinterattr setupprinter e pemove setupprinter /dd/cmds/setupprinter
Now you can load setupprinter once before printing anything or you can edit startup to do the loading anytime you boot EOU.There are several editors in EOU. Just add a last line:load setupprinter

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 1:43 PM, Michael Kline via Coco<coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:   Curtis,

That would be a blessing!

Thank you.