[Coco] Where can I find information on using the Cartridge port for I/O ?

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sat Dec 26 09:42:37 EST 2020

On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 02:08:13 -0600
Dave Philipsen <dave at davebiz.com> wrote:

> I have a number of Insteon devices still running at my house. Over
> the years I’ve had several of the dimmers fail and I replaced them.
> Recently I had one fail so I took it apart. Two electrolytic caps
> were dried up. One was 470 uF and the other 100 uF. Both caps
> measured 0 uF on my meter. I’m hoping that’s the only problem.
> Ordered a handful of replacements and maybe I’ll find that it’s the
> same problem with the other dead ones.
>
> Dave Philipsen
>
> > On Dec 24, 2020, at 5:59 PM, Rick Ulland <rickulland1 at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >  PS: Insteon? I have a good bit of abandoned Insteon hardware from
> > the old Mr House days. Will have to have a read on (and get some
> > vinegar to clean all those battery wells).

    I too have several Insteon devices running in my house. I also have
some X10 brand switches and modules.

    _Still_operating_ are a pair of Radio Shack Plug 'N Power (Brown)
Appliance modules (Model 61-2681 and 61-2684)!!

    Many moons ago, Neil was my hero! (and still is)

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
        I can resist anything but temptation.