[Coco] CoCo 1 troubles

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 17:11:20 EST 2020

If the cable has a few wires mid cable that are twisted, then position
matters. If it is flat all the way thru, it does not.  But DIR 0 DIR 1
should have worked either way.

There are two line driver chips (7406 or 7416) that are easily killed.
So much so, CoNect had a SKU to socket & replace those back in the day.
Push comes to shove, I'd question those first.

-ricku