[Coco] CoCo 1 troubles

tfadden t.fadden at cox.net
Wed Dec 23 14:05:30 EST 2020

You should always have a drive at the end of the cable. So if you only
have one drive, it should be at the end of the cable.

Also, make sure the cable is straight through, and not have any portion
of the wires twisted.  PC's  generally  use a cable that has a few
strands (4 i think?) twisted to set the drive #.

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.