[Coco] Toolshead

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Mon Aug 31 10:35:09 EDT 2020

On 2020-08-30 19:04, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 30 August 2020 17:17:52 coco at jechar.ca wrote:
>
>>   I run Toolshed on my 64 bit linux laptop. Does it work on
>>   32 bit os's and/or raspberry pi, if so where would I get the
>>   appropriate binary ?

Yes I was able to build it from source on the raspberry pi4
and on the surface seems to work I will need to put it to test
with some actual .dsk files soon.

One comment about the documentation for those like myself who
have little or no experience compiling c explicitly state where
the executable will be found
{unpack-directory}/toolshed-2.2/build/unix/ar2/ar2
for the archive binary for example.

I had expected to just type os9 or ar2 right after compiling
and it would just work but my only experience with c was
Microsoft C 25 years ago.

Also make it clear weather or not it has to be compiled as
root. I did both ways since after the first compile I thought
it had failed but I was just looking in the wrong place for the
executable.

Charlie.