[Coco] Toolshead

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sun Aug 30 18:04:31 EDT 2020

On Sunday 30 August 2020 17:17:52 coco at jechar.ca wrote:

>   I run Toolshed on my 64 bit linux laptop. Does it work on
>   32 bit os's and/or raspberry pi, if so where would I get the
>   appropriate binary ?

Probably have to build it. I've not tried it on my rpi4 running in armhf
mode, but the linux tools in debian buster should be able to build a
binary for you. My pi is running raspbian's version of debian buster and
running a 75 yo 11x56 Sheldon lathe quite nicely, building LinuxCNC
direct from github, including several thousand pages of docs in several
languages in just over an hour, so building toolshed ought to be a 10
minute job. Follow the directions for unix.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis