[Coco] "Who came up with pyDriveWire ?"

didier at aida.org didier at aida.org
Sun Aug 9 04:37:04 EDT 2020

the result is great

I've not been able to use the java version without downgrading java on
my machine and breaking other applications
I tried the python version, it never even started...

if running an application means spending 3 days trying to modify the
system to get something working
there is a serious problem

btw I also tried to install on linux and got the same result:  java
errors and python sending error messages...

I run C programs since 1984 and never had any problems...

I installed that for liber809 and discovered that it was as unfinished
product totally unsuable...