[Coco] coco sdc?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Apr 29 11:53:15 EDT 2020

On Apr 29, 2020, at 10:44 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:

> Its a 2Gig sd card, so nitros9 would use a cluster size of 32 sectors.
> NBD. Theoretically, up to 4GB can be handled by nitros9.

I have been using a 128MB image, as large as I can make fit without reclustering, to avoid problems with disk tools th don’t understand reclustering. I doubt I’ll ever fill it!

SDC can mount two virtual disks at a time so I can do copies between floppy and HD, or HD and HD, etc. I mount before I boot but there is supposedly an OS-9 tool to mount, etc. so you could stay in OS-9.