[Coco] Using the /t2 with VCC & Dialup

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Tue Nov 26 20:03:26 EST 2019

Edward,

Not sure what you have tried. If you look at the VCC menu - Configuration/Keyboard, you can select
CoCo(DECB), Natural (OS-9), or Compact (OS-9). One of those ought to work for you.

If that does not help, perhaps    xmode /Nx   or creating a new file in DEFS would permit you to
define sequences to be used by Putty.

Robert