[Coco] Using the /t2 with VCC & Dialup

edward jaquay ejjaquay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 19:40:24 EST 2019

Using drivewire 4 I am now able to telnet sessions into vcc running
Nitros-9 using Putty on windows and inetd on Nitros-9.    Works well enough
for me.  Thanks.

But raises another question.  Is it possible to get the arrows to work
properly?  For arrow keys Putty sends escape sequences that Nitros does not
seem to be able to deal with.