[Coco] Using the /t2 with VCC & Dialup

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Tue Nov 26 10:10:34 EST 2019

Just don't mount any drives on Drivewire if you don't want to use them.

All you need is an appropriate .vhd mounted in VCC. You will boot into NitrOS-9 from the .vhd and
assuming you have all the drivers and descriptors mentioned by Bill in your .vhd OS9Boot file and
Drivewire is running, you should be good to go.

Robert