[Coco] OS9 file/disk sharing

James Jones jejones3141 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 08:40:24 EST 2019

For OVCC to use a disk image on Google Drive: if it's possible, I think
you'd have to use the Google Drive API:
https://developers.google.com/drive/api/v3/about-sdk.

Having multiple CoCos access a single disk image via drivewire? I'm not
aware of a version that supports it--and unless it's read-only access, it's
begging for a corrupted file system as multiple CoCos write to directory
structures and allocate sectors for new files or extending existing files.