[Coco] OS9 file/disk sharing

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 2 23:20:52 EDT 2019

Guys

what are you(all) doing when it comes to sharing OS9 files online.

I have several development systems for OVCC and I would like them to all
share a common Nitors9 disk drive.

At the moment I am using os9 (toolshed I think) (and also the mess gui
version) to copy files out of one floppy/drive image to all the others
and this gets messy.

Is it possible to place a disk image on an online share facility like
(google drive or drop box) and have (O)VCC use that disk image directly.

I'm thinking it would be slower so I wouldn't make it the main drive but
a secondary where I could keep all my shared Nitros9 sources.

Can Drivewire synchronise access from multiple CoCos to a single drive?

Shame there is no git client for OS9!!!

Walter