[Coco] Fresh new retro computing article!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue May 28 19:02:21 EDT 2019

I'm thinking of a very popular Disney Toon, something like "Let it Go" that
Brian Blake should attempt some time.

In defense of you accusing our show of being vulgar and sexist, again,
you've never really watched or listened and you statement is untrue, and
slander, but I'd expect as much from a bitter person.  But continue to spin
thing to a way you see fit, you've also reminded me why I stopped engaging
in this list over a year ago, only took a day to have that refreshed.

When it comes to trying to change someone's opinion or force one's on
another, the efforts are always wasted, I'll just chime in when falsehoods
are spread, or civil rights are attempted at being violated, despite such
efforts.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com