[Coco] GemQuest and error

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sat May 25 22:13:42 EDT 2019

Let me know when you have found and fixed the offending module so I can
see if it fixes GemQuest for the time being I will put it in the
/x1/BROKEN directory and forget about it.

then move it to the /x1/TEST directory

if It works then back to /x1/GAMES I hope :)

By the way would Nitros 2.01 work with with Drive Wire3/4 if so
for now I could make a special virtual boot disk for GemQuest if
you know where I could download Nitros 2.01 ?