[Coco] Selling: Ken-Ton SCSIs (2) and RS-232 Dual Comm Pak

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon May 20 21:10:40 EDT 2019

I have three Ken-Ton auctions:

Ken-Ton SCSI Interface with ROM socket, EEPROM of RGB-DOS and cable:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/333204969219 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/333204969219>

Ken-Ton SCSI Interface (only):
https://www.ebay.com/itm/333204988258 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/333204988258>

Ken-Ton RS-232 Dual Comm Pak (two RS-232 device):
https://www.ebay.com/itm/333204996813 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/333204996813>

I am on the fence about getting rid of my SuperIDE. I don’t use it any more, but it has a realtime clock in it. I like having time set on my CoCo. I have a “get time from internet” program for OS-9 that I use when I have the CoCoWiFi module plugged in, so maybe I’ll just go that route.

Other items will be following as I have time to dig through the basement. Anything that doesn’t have sentimental value or “current use” value I will be getting rid of. I am trying to downsize my storage into half of what it is.

		— Allen