[Coco] Selling: Ken-Ton RS-232 DUAL COMM PAK.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon May 20 18:32:39 EDT 2019

I’m unemployed, so I’m selling off various CoCo items I don’t think I will be using.

I am about to list my Ken-Ton RS-232 DUAL COMM PAK on eBay. This unit was purchased “new” from a vendor but I never got around to building the cable to test it. It comes with the document, which you can also find scanned here:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Ken-Ton%20Dual%20RS-232%20PAK%20%28Ken-Ton%20Electronics%29.pdf

If anyone is interested, let me know what you would like to pay. I will set that as my reserve price and if it doesn’t sell for more on eBay, I’ll be glad to sell it to you.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $4050! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)