[Coco] Selling: Ken-Ton SCSI interface

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon May 20 18:15:06 EDT 2019

I am about to list my Ken-Ton SCSI interfaces on eBay.

One has the ROM socket added and an EEPROM of RGB-DOS is installed. It has a cable.

The other is just the interface with NO ROM socket installed, and NO cable.

If anyone is interested, let me know what you would like to pay. I will set that as my reserve prices and if it doesn’t sell for more on eBay, I’ll be glad to sell it to you.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $4050! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)